The following sets forth the policies for the collection and use of personally identifiable information (“Information”) by RewardZoneUSA.com (“Company”) in connection with its operation of its Web site located a www.RewardZoneUSA.com, (the “Site”) and its offline operations (the Site and offline operations together are known as the “Business”), and supersedes any previous statement of such policies.
Company knows that users’ personal information is important to them; Company respects that importance and treats that information responsibly. Company has created the below policy to explain the types of information it collects from users, how it uses this information, with whom and for what purposes it shares the information, and how users can interact with Company in connection with the information collection and use.
Company takes its obligations regarding privacy very seriously and it wants to ensure users are fully informed about the Information they are providing to it.
Collection of Information.
In connection with the Site, Company may collect Information in the following ways:
· Through forms filled out by a user on the Site
· Through Information provided by a user in connection with prize promotion entries
· Through the maintenance and analysis of Web server logs
· Through emails, telephone calls, of faxes sent to Company
· Via communications between a user and Company
To the extent third parties may place advertising or other content on the Site, such third parties may utilize cookies or other technological means within the advertising to collect and utilize non-personally identifiable information. Company is not responsible for information collected by third parties in this manner, nor for the collection or use of Information by other sites to which the Site is linked.
Types of Information Collected by Company.
The following types of Information about a user are among those that may be collected by Company in connection with the Business:
· Postal address
· E-mail address
· Telephone number (including cell phone number)
· Date of birth
· IP Address
· Billing information
· Mobil Pin Conformation
· Referring site
· Photos and Videos
· Demographic Information
· Other technical information collected by the Site’s servers.
Company does not knowingly collect or retain information in connection with the Site from children under the age of 13. Company does not ask a child under age 13 for personal information.
Use of Information.
Company may use Information collected in connection with the Site in the following ways:
· To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline channels
· To improve the user experience with the Site
· To provide to corporate sponsor of the Site
· In connection with the operation of the Site
· To share your non-financial information with third marketers
· We share aggregate information (which is not personally identifiable to particular users) with our partners and advertisers
· We use third parties to provide services on or related to our Site, such as sending emails, processing data, and fulfilling orders or service requests. We will share information with such third parties as necessary for us to provide the relevant service. We prohibit these third parties from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose
· For users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by Company.
In order to do the foregoing, Company may provide the Information to trusted third parties, including but not limited to the Sponsor of the Site and selected third party vendors as well as third party contractors providing services to Company such as the operation of the Site and communication services. Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit use of the Information by such third parties to the specific uses set forth above. Company also utilizes electronic and physical security to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of Information during transmission and storage, but cannot guarantee the security or integrity of the Information and shall have no liability for breaches of security or integrity or third-party interception in transit.
Company may also disclose Information when it determines it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, in connection with a merger, acquisition, asset purchase or sale of or by Company, or to protect the interests or safety of Company, its customers, or other visitors to the Site.
Opting Out from Offers from Company.
At any time, a user may opt out from receiving future offers from Company by following the instructions contained within each marketing communication or by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org . Such opting out will not apply to any communications from third parties to whom Company may have provided Information regarding the user. Third parties’ use of the Information is subject to such parties’ own privacy policies, for which Company shall not be responsible.
Access to Information.
All users who provide their Information to Company may modify and correct such Information through their personal profile.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding Company’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to email@example.com
Questions and Suggestions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Last Revised: March 15, 2011.